About this job
Our a9s Platform products are used by many companies around the world to build and operate cloud-native Application Development Platforms that power the work of thousands of developers.
We are looking for senior software developers and architects to help us drive forward the evolution of our a9s Platform in the Kubernetes Ecosystem.
For more information about the job please see the section below.
What you can contribute
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- Design and coding experience in distributed systems
- Understanding and experience of ensuring maintainability throughout the life cycle of a product and ability to transfer this knowledge to the team
- Experience in Continuous Delivery / Lean Development
- Test driven development
- Worked on software projects in different lifecycle stages (from conception to operations)
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and mentoring more junior developers
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Help us to drive the growth of the team and of our product! -
More information about the team and our work
You will be working on the definition, design and implementation of our new automation frameworks for Kubernetes. These products for platform operators and application developers will provide a high degree of automation of complex operational tasks related to managing the complete lifecycle of applications, data services and/or entire Kubernetes stacks.
This encompasses, for example, the robust automation of the entire lifecycle management (provisioning, deprovisioning, scale up/down) of open-source data services such as PostgreSQL, Kafka, etc., and / or complete Kubernetes stacks consisting of many different extensions like service meshes, logging and metrics, etc.
The project is still in a very early stage, so you’ll have the rare opportunity to affect its design and architecture in fundamental ways, as well as to shepherd it from the coding of PoCs to production-grade quality.
If you think these are cool projects and what you’ve just read excites you, don’t hesitate to apply for this job, we look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to do that even if you match only part of the qualifications.
Specialized in the planning, construction and operation of modern cloud platforms as well as the automation of databases and data services , we work with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry.
Our headquarters in Saarbrücken is situated at the campus of the Saarland University - and is easily reachable by public transportation or by car.
Our office in Berlin is located within the Scaling Spaces Coworking space directly next to the subway station Osloer Straße.